Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Change Discord Notification Sound
Change Discord Notification Sound. To set a custom ringtone or notification sound for discord. Restarting discord or the computer will reset both to 100%.
![[Fix] Discord Notification Sounds not Working WindowsHelper](https://i0.wp.com/windowshelper.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019-11-06-10_25_39-general-Discord.jpg?resize=770%2C502&ssl=1)
Process of changing discord notification sound on pc. Users on pcs should navigate to local disk c and. My discord notification sounds have changed to a weird sound.
On The Home Screen Head To The Bottom Left Of The Screen.
To set a custom ringtone or notification sound for discord. I looked around in appdata which is where. Press windows + x to call out the windows menu and choose the settings option from.
For Ios Users We Do Not Have The Ability To Change The Standard Discord App.
Restarting discord or the computer will reset both to 100%. By default, all the actions are set to trigger a notification sound. I can hear it in my head even when i'm not on discord.
That Sound Makes Me Want To.
Users on pcs should navigate to local disk c and. My discord notification sounds have changed to a weird sound. Process of changing discord notification sound on pc.
Dont Know If This Is The Case But The Sound Might Be A File Somewhere If It Is Just Change The File.
I can't even describe it, it was normal. Concerning the solution above, this is how i want this to be set up (100% is for voice): This option affects whether or not discord notifications make an audible sound when received.
I Hear It When There Is No Message, And I Because Of That I Keep Checking Discord I Think I'm Going Insane.
Features that would improve discord dramatically, in descending order of importance to me personally: Set the discord’s customized ringtone and notification sound. Changing the discord files on your pc will modify the sound.
Comments
Post a Comment